Friday, January 13, 2012

Jatujak Weekend Market (JJ)


Hi, everybody after study hard, it’s time to relax.     


Let’s shopping together!!!  

               For this week I’m gonna tell you first that I will not bring you to shop in convenient place like shopping store but I’m advise you to go to more exciting place that make you feel as if you’re doing some adventuring activity not just shopping…and the place that I’m talking to is Jatujak Weekend Market or JJ as we known.





The clocktower the central point of the market



What is in Jatak Weekend Market (JJ)?
            
            Jatujak Weekend Market is the largest market of Thailand because covers very spacious area about 70 rai or 35 acres. So, the market contains more than 15,000 shops and has every type of good offer to you. For example household accessories, handicraft, religious artifacts, art antiques, live animals, books, music, food, plant and flowers etc.

          
         
           Actually, the market opens on Saturday and Sunday at 9.00-6.00 pm. and also opens on Friday as a market for wholesalers too. However, there is no problem if you want to come on normal day because there are another section opens such as the garden plants section opens on Wednesday and Thursday, JJ mall and JJ plaza that open everyday.




       


           
            In my opinion, JJ market is very attractive shopping place because having sorts of thing that i need and especially the price of  product are generally cheaper than the shopping center. Most of all  it is the only one that I can't walk around to see and shop  in one day! So, I think JJ market is the place that shop lover don't miss.  


Three necessary things 

1. Beware pickpocket 
2. Don't forget to take the map or mobile 
    (it's safe if you get lost with   your friend)
3. The weather here is hot and crowded of people. 
    To avoid it, come early and prepare or buy some drink naja
       
    
How to get there? 

         The best way to get there : you can take The BTS to Mo Chit station or MRT to Kamphaeng Phet station.The market located on Pahonyothin Street and Kamphaeng Phet Street. 


Here is link to show you about  map, bus no. and  JJ online shop list .


Credit picture:www.google.co.th


13 comments:

  1. I love this place, because it nears my dormitory and there are many shops to shopping. I wanna go shopping right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My dormitory is not far from Jatujak.I love shopping at Jatujak because it is convenient for me to find something that I want.Moreover,as a student majoring in English, it is also a good chance for me to meet and speak with foreingers at the market.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love to go to JJ around 4pm, when there's not much of the sunlight and people are rushing. it's my trick to get a good price there. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's quite hot but this shopping place is full of various things.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like to go shopping at JJ but apparently I haven't go there for a while. I will go check things out, it seems many stuffs are waiting for buyers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't go there for years. Is it changed? I love shopping. I will go there soon. I like shopping at everning than at noon. Because the prices are cheap and the products are high quality. Can't wait to go shopping again!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. i went there so often a few years ago. but now i dont go there anymore. it's too hot.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwww !!!! Yesterday,I went there ...a lot of people --" but the wether was goodddddd so really enjoy ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like to go jj market..it's a good place. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. heyyy!!! I love shopping at JJ too! I love designed clothes and accessories. Those are not too expensive at JJ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. I've just gone there last week.Though there are some conflict problem
    news,everything in the market gonna be ok. There are still many shops
    and crow of people.Can't waiting to go there again.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Love to know that JJ is your favorite place XD
    thanks for sharing tip and exchange your experience.

    ReplyDelete
  12. JJ market is always on my mind when I go out for shopping, there are lots of fun even tho crowed people but who cares? XD

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will fly to bangkok next week. See u all at jj on saturday!!

    ReplyDelete