Friday, January 13, 2012

Terminal 21

Hi ya!!  welcome back to my blog!!


Last time I did a review of 'Saphan Phut' , a night market, did anyone try to visit?? lol
Okayy today, I'm gonna review and recommend a new trendiest shopping department store in Asoke area!! 
It's been a while that people keep talking about this brand new place.
Also there are a large number of people going to this place in each day.

It is " TERMINAL 21 "



What makes TERMINAL21 famous??
For me, it is unlike other department stores, Terminal 21 has its own outstanding concept of shopping. Thanks to the word 'TERMINAL', the department store has made up all structures and features like a big airport. 



In each floor, the shops have its own theme from different countries such as Caribbean Sea, Paris, London,Japan,etc. You can see that many long escalators are like a plane that rapidly take you to your 'shopping destinations' in each continent. 




What to buy in Terminal 21?
Terminal 21 has 6 floors, selling like other department stores; brand names, clothes, bags, accessories,men wears, sport, food, supermarket, services and films. However, as I mentioned before, every floor has its own themes. So what to do is to question yourself first 
" What would you like to buy?" and " Which styles?" 
Then,,,we are ready to depart from the entrance !!

Here I will give you a little guide from my observation :)

1. If you would like to buy something in supermarket, banking services,or book stores. Let's go to the LG floor also known as" Caribbean Sea" :)

There are Gourmet Market, Watsons, Boots, Asia Books, Naiin, Boomerang ,LH Bank, AEON and so on. ( I can't remember ) haha

2. If you're looking for fashion brand names like ROXY & QUIKSILVER, NIKE, KIPLING, ADIDAS, JASPAL, LEVI'S, ETC. Let's go to "Rome" (G Floor)

3. Brand name from Paris? fashionable cloth by Thai designers?
Take a flight to "Paris" (M Floor)



As some clothes are imported from France, the prices in Paris zone are quite high for me. Anyway I love the creative designs. :)

 Perfume?

4. Ladies Boutiques? Bags, Clothes? or shoes? imported from Tokyo?
Let's fly to 1st Floor :))



Personally, I really love this zone because there are more than 100 shops to spend time with, the clothes are beautiful and not too expensive. But more importantly, I like the atmospheres and decoration of Japanese, including the icon of Japanese sport, ZUMO!! lol

5. Mens wear?  Jeans? Sports? in English style?

Fly to "LONDON" (2nd floor)

As I stepped on this floor, I am impressed by the iconic double-decker busses, British guard, and red phone booths. LOL It reminds me off the atmosphere in London's Oxford Street that I once traveled with my sister. Woww I miss LONDON !! 


I also found that there are a lot of T-shirt selling at this zone like cute t-shirt,or t-shirt with rock band graphic prints .
So if you love T-shirt, I think this is a real heaven !! 

6. Jewelry? Gift? and Decor in Arab style?
Go to 3rd floor " ISTANBUL"

Here you can also spend time with choosing a ton of handmade products as well. I went there and I found that most stuff in Istanbul floor are sold in reasonable prices.

Ohhhh such a long trip?? Take a break with some delicious food??

7. Go to 4th Floor Let's take a break at "SAN FRANCISCO"

There are a lot of international and Food. 
I found Jeffer Steak, Fuji Japanese Restaurant, Yam Sap, The Canton House, The Terrace, etc.


Moreover, I discovered that some Thai restaurants have specially added new menu only for TERMINAL 21 branch, like YAM KHAI DAO ( Fried egg with Thai spicy salad) at Yam Sap restaurant. Try it!! very good taste!

The last one is for film lovers " HOLLYWOOD" (6th floor)
I also found that this floor has premium fitness and spa but I didn't take a photo because my camera ran out of battery :( ( sorry about that)


How to get to Terminal 21?
Terminal 21 is located in Asoke Road, Bangkok. 
You can get there by taking BTS Sky Train, and get off at Asoke station. Also you can take MRT (underground), and get off at Sukhumvit station. For both ways, you will see the Terminal 21 as soon as you get off.


For me!!
Terminal 21 is the worth visiting place for shopping. As you can enjoy the distinctive atmosphere from different countries, see a lot of beautiful architectural decorations, take a photos with friends, and experience a new kind of shopping style with more than 600 shops that we have never had before in Thailand. Also it is easily reached by both BTS and MRT train services. 

What about you?? Have you ever been there before??
If so, please let me know how do you think about this place? 
You like it? Dislike? and Why is that??
or
What do you like the most in T21? Restrooms?? hahaha
And if you could give rating stars for Terminal 21, how many stars would you give? ( Mine is 4.5 stars LOL)
Let me know by leaving a comment , then we'll discuss together :)

----------------------------------
Bye Bye
mwahhhhhh




Mai

16 comments:

  1. I like terminal21 since it's near my place. Whenever i'm free, i always go there. What i like most about Terminal21 is "The restroom!!".
    they are all well-decorated. I like the themes of them! it made me want to use the restroom all the time. hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, really in love with Paris restrooms hahaha...very sophisticated !! :P

      Delete
  2. oh i just went there
    thx a lot for review cuz at that time i was in a hurry
    i just saw some...i think terminal 21 is a cool place to take a photo LOL
    and eat too a lot of restaurant there :)
    ahhhh wanna go again ^^ it's near to my Univ
    but don't have friends to go with T^T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lemme know if you wanna shop there, we'll go together :D

      Delete
  3. I felt so stunned when I went there as my first time because it was such a good place fulling with wonderful themes there. I liked Paris zone so much because it was decorated as if i were in France. But I think there are few popular brands unlike other Siam Paragon or Central since Terminal21 almost focused on local Thai brands in which Thai people own. So i think it would be better if Terminal21 increased more popular brands.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess.. I think so !! It might be a perfect shopping place, if T21 have more brand name shops in the near future :)

      Delete
  4. I love this, coz it's near our university and has many nice places to take a photo :) finally, I think restroom is most beautiful 555

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha yep..the restrooms is very renowned for fascinating decorations :D

      Delete
  5. I really love this place. there are many things to do and buy at here.
    And I very love the restroom in the place, it is appropriate to take some Photo555

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess I think so..but one more interesting thing about restrooms is the new imported innovation of toilet seats!! hahaha very fun !!

      Delete
  6. I like this place Because it's unique and it's good for taking photos. >////<
    I also like to shopping at there especially shoes. It's chic and reasonable price. :>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yess ive seen many trendy shoes as well...Shall we go for shoes next time togethrr?

      Delete
  7. information is so clear :)
    wanna go to this place next time ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. This pretty good for shopping. The mall was decorated in theme that ies very interesting.

    ReplyDelete