Sunday, March 18, 2012

Chalerm: I wasn’t drunk but just forgot myself awhile


Chalerm: I wasn’t drunk but just forgot myself awhile
Kamolwan Punyasuth

Bangkok- Deputy PM Chalerm Yubamrung yesterday denied the democrat’s claims that he was drunk during the parliamentary debate on 10.00 pm Saturday but admitted that could not bear the charming voice of Mr. Abhisit.

 “What Ms.Rangsima said is not true. I did not even drink alcohol before going to join the parliament. I am not that kind of bad politicians. You all know that I’ve never been” Mr. Chalerm said in the phone interview with Nation Times on Sunday.

After asking about the reason why his voice was like a drunk, Mr. Chalerm immediately gave his reason that it was because of the charming personalities and manners of opposition party leader, Mr. Abhisit Vejjajiva.

“To tell the truth, I personally liked his voice and his manners when we had the debate. He was so smart and handsome. I resisted that I wasn’t drunk but just forgot myself for awhile when I listened and took my eyes at Mr.Abhisit” He added.

Miss Rangsima Rodrassamee, the MP from Democrat Party, still takes the stand that the way that the Deputy PM looked, spoke, and did to her was absolutely drunk.
“On that day, Mr.Chalerm sat on just two front rows far from me. When he came up to speak, I could immediately catch the strong smell of alcohol from him” the MP from Samut Songkram said in an interview with channel 7.5

She also added “If Mr. Chalerm said that he wasn’t drunk, why didn’t him dare to accept my suggestion about checking the alcohol balance instead of going back home? I am not stupid, he can fool anyone but not me”

Mr. Boonyod Suktinthai, another MP from Democrat Party, said he did not believe in what that the DPM said and conformingly that he is telling a big stupid lie.
“Actually, he may personally like our leader’s personalities, voice, or whatever,  Mr. Abhisit didn’t look so charming or handsome on that day. He didn’t even shaved his beard because we just got back from our party’s activities at Rayong” 

No comments:

Post a Comment