Sunday, March 18, 2012

Note confirms not smack security’s face

By Sumitra Srisap
March 18,2012

Note acting as he is smacking  security's face  from Udom's facebook


Bangkok, Udom Taepanich confirmed at Khampanich home office on Saturday 10 a.m. that his image acting like he was smacking  security’s face at Suvanabhumi airport on the internet was just a joke.

According to, there are many fan clubs and social network using wondered about the image of  Udom Taepanich smacked the face of a security at Suvanabhumi airport during security check process before went to Japan with  Ichitan tour with the gang trip that was posted on his facebook. This caused several people criticized and complained much about him.

After, the photo was posted.There were many fan clubs commented on Diao9, Udom facebook to cheer up and told him that Note’s fan club still believed in their idol, one of fan club Chonticha Ratanagul, said “First time that I saw the picture I think it was just a joke photo that he posted funny act like other pictures that he ever posted on his facebook. I believed that Note did not do it.”  


Latest to stop wandering, Note-Udom Taepanich, a famous talker from Stand up comedy or Diaomicrophone confirmed to mass media and his fan club at Khampanich home office yesterday that he did not smack security’s face. He described that he just only posted his act like he was hitting the face of security officer because he thought it funny. And it was also he who posted the photo that was picked up to be the topic on his facebook.“It was a shot of humor, I did not hurt anyone. I’m really so sorry that my acting caused of confused and misunderstood. Next time, I will take this carefully.” said Udom. 

After Udom said confirmation, there were two persons who were in the scene also insisted that his information was reliable.The first one was Pracha Namparn, 
the security in the picture he said that that day I met Udom, my idol while I was working. So, when he asked me to join his frame I’m very glad.“He just only posted acting like he hit my face, he did not hurt me.” Pracha added.
The second was Montira Supachocke, a photographer and member in the trip who took the photo also say the same as the security that Note did not do it. “It was just a misunderstood.” she said.

Finally, Udom said thank you to reporters and his fan club for coming to his office in order to listen his explanation.







No comments:

Post a Comment